Lavalife: Where Singles Click!

Lottery Winners Via Law of Attraction

From Billionaire Women
The final group of wealthy people I wanted to discuss were those who get rich through the lottery. Like most people, I used to think that the lottery was a hoax and that no one I knew would ever win. Until my childhood friend’s family won $12 million dollars. I will call my friend Sarah to maintain anonymity. After watching the movie “The Secret” my friend and her family decided to set the intention of winning the lottery. Her father wrote himself a cheque for $10 million dollars and her mother wrote herself a cheque for $500,000. The whole family was having fun with this new way of thinking and they enjoyed going through the exercise of planning what they would do with the money. They had organized how they would split the money, who would get what percentage and so on. My friend Sarah even started telling people that her family was going to win the lottery. Most people huffed, thinking it was just a bunch of mumbo jumbo. But then in July 2007, her father went to check his lottery ticket, like he does every week. When he put his ticket into the machine, a song started playing and the numbers 12,000,000 started flashing on the screen. He remained calm, because he already knew he had won. He had set the intention and he knew that he was a winner. When he called his wife to let her know, she didn’t believe him because everyone had already been talking about winning the lottery so much. But it was true.
Personally I am a lot less skeptical when it comes to putting out intentions into the Universe. I don’t recommend that everyone should immediately rush off to buy lottery tickets. But I would like to change your perceptions about what a self made millionaire or billionaire really is. If someone were to set the intention of becoming a billionaire or millionaire, and they focused on their current joy and fulfillment I believe that they would achieve their goal eventually. I consider this to be the definition of a self made millionaire. In reality, I think that traditional self made millionaires and billionaires must have used the law of attraction along the way as well. Oprah Winfrey herself states that she did not know of the existence of “The Secret” but that she used some of its techniques in her youth to advance in her life.
I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on the idea that we are all self made millionaires and billionaires. Does your definition include lottery winners and deliberate creators?

0 comments